The Latest from Paul!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Style in the Loop!

Yesterday I was able to take some really nice pictures at the Style in the Loop event on the Delmar Loop in St. Louis.  Sarah at Ziezo sent me a very nice invitation and since it was before the Cardinals game, I decided to attend.  At 1st the traffic was very light but about 6pm, people started coming out.

I actually spent the majority of my time at Ziezo.  They had a DJ and a really great crowd.  The two models were fantastic to work with.   I was so excited about the shoot I forgot to get their contact information.  Hopefully they will see this blog posting and contact me.

It's been great building some friendships and relationship on the Delmar Loop.  If you want to see the entire collection of shots please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment