The Latest from Paul!

Monday, October 10, 2011

My 1st Wedding: Antonio Glenn and Barbara Price

I can truly say that I love weddings!  Everyone is so happy and the occasion is the best of times.  This past Saturday was no exception.  I was invited by Danielle Glenn to photograph Antonio and Barbara's wedding.  The weather was perfect in the shade but a little warm in the sun.   They chose an outdoor location called the Bissell House Wedding Garden, located at 10255 Bellfountaine Road in St. Louis.  The location had plenty of pretty flowers and scenery.

After the wedding we went to the Bellfountaine Rec center for a reception.  I had a really nice time.   The bride and groom were so nice to work with.  I didn't seem like anyone had any demands and were just happy for their wedding day.   I also thought that the service was the perfect length with some really beautiful musical numbers.

I hope more weddings are in my future!  See all the wedding pics on flickr.  I have to find a way  to put the pictures in the proper order!

No comments:

Post a Comment