The Latest from Paul!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Six's Performance at Club Fubar



Yesterday was my first indoor performance shoot. It was particularly challenging because of the poor lighting condition along with the number of people that were sometimes blocking or in the shot. However it was a really fun time.

Six has an excellent voice...and that is an understatement. She is also part of a group that has a R&B flavor. She has very good stage presence. I think the rest of the group needed to be choreographed a little better. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she has some solo career soon. The other singers in the group were good and also had talent.


I only heard the performers before Six, they were all rap and hip hop. Maybe I'm getting old, but I was not too crazy about hearing a 12 year old boy cursing. As a result, we all left shortly after Six's performance. All in all it was an excellent night and a fun shoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment